Senior Director & Head Of Centre For Executive Education
- Manage the P&L
- Work with the institutes/centres and launch programmes both long term and short duration programmes in areas like Analytics, Public policy, Manufacturing, Health care, infrastructure, analytical finance etc.
- Expand business, drive scale and growth through multiple business ranging from International, government, open, custom, funded , technology assisted formats.
- expand global faculty pool
- Sustain leadership through delivery excellence of Executive Education Programmes
- Contribute to School growth by working and being part of the apex decision making bodies of Deans council and management group.
- Constantly innovate and bring in new bench marks and practices that reflect thought leadership.
- Manage leadership through Products, pedagogy and markets