- Analog Electronics.
- Digital Electronics.
- Digital Signal Processing.
- Digital Controls.
Achieving low noise is challenging, since critical EEG, EMG and ECG signals are often found at low frequencies, leaving instrumentation susceptible to 1/f noise. The aim of this project is to research and develop a CMOS amplifier design for EEG analog front end implementation for low power biosensor enabling technologies.
- Frequent Blood Donor.
- Member of School NSS and JRC.
- Listening Various Genres and Languages of World Music.
- Made Play and Dance Performances.
- Write Poem and Stories.
- Public Speaking and Organising Events.
- Fluent English Written and Speaking
Being a Master's Graduate in VLSI Systems from Ireland, I have got enough Skill sets and International exposure as an Electronics Engineer. I see myself as a technically strong person in Analog Designing, Digital Designing, Digital Signal Processing and Digital Control since I have hands on experience in using Cadence, Xilinx and MATLAB. I am also an advanced user in C, C++,Shell Scripting, Python, Perl and also a beginner in Java. Thus showing my versatility in using both software related to my electronics background and also software related to IT. Moreover I am a technically strong person and have good communication skills and writing skills. I can work as a team, gain knowledge and effectively contribute my technical skills at work for the mutual benefits of both the organization and myself.
Shell Scripting, Python, Perl
Cadence Virtuso 6.2.1
Nov 2011 - Mar 2012
- Worked as an intern for a period of four months for my Final year project during my Undergraduate.
- Worked on Cadence GPDK 180nm, 90nm and 45nm technologies.
- As a team of three , we developed two new analog designs of Full adders using 8 transistors.
- Our design achieved better performance in speed, area and power consumption, thus it resulted in being published at a National Conference in Chennai.
- Team responsibility included ground research work for our project, Schematic capture and layout of our design .
Sep 2012 - Jan 2014
Master of Engineering
- Graduated with Honours-Grade 1 (Second Class), CGPA- 3.0/4.0.
- Awarded Faculty of Science and Engineering Scholarship by University of Limerick.
- Attended MIDAS-Ireland IC Design Workshop at Dublin City University, Dublin for a period of 5 days.
- Visited Intel Fab 24 unit at Leixlip, Ireland.
Aug 2008 - Jun 2012
Bachelor of Engineering
- Graduated with First Class degree.
- Coordinator of ’PRANAV-11’, a National Level Technical Symposium conducted by the Electronics and Communication department of our College.
- Member of Documentation Committee of our College’s Electronic and Communication Department News letter WIRED.
- Final Year Project Internship at NIELIT (National Institute of Electronics and IT), under MINISTRY OF INFORMATION AND TECHNOLOGY, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA.
- In-Plant training at BSNL for 7 days
- Attended a robotics workshop conducted by Simple Labs at Loyola College, Chennai, India
- Participated in Academic Developer Conference’11, Microsoft DreamSpark Yatra at SRM University, Chennai.