Being a Master's Graduate in VLSI Systems from Ireland, I have got enough Skill sets and International exposure as an Electronics Engineer. I see myself as a technically strong person in Analog Designing, Digital Designing, Digital Signal Processing and Digital Control since I have hands on experience in using Cadence, Xilinx and MATLAB. I am also an advanced user in C, C++,Shell Scripting, Python, Perl and also a beginner in Java. Thus showing my versatility in using both software related to my electronics background and also software related to IT. Moreover I am a technically strong person and have good communication skills and writing skills. I can work as a team, gain knowledge and effectively contribute my technical skills at work for the mutual benefits of both the organization and myself.
Achieving low noise is challenging, since critical EEG, EMG and ECG signals are often found at low frequencies, leaving instrumentation susceptible to 1/f noise. The aim of this project is to research and develop a CMOS amplifier design for EEG analog front end implementation for low power biosensor enabling technologies.
- Frequent Blood Donor.
- Member of School NSS and JRC.
- Listening Various Genres and Languages of World Music.
- Made Play and Dance Performances.
- Write Poem and Stories.
- Public Speaking and Organising Events.
- Fluent English Written and Speaking
- Analog Electronics.
- Digital Electronics.
- Digital Signal Processing.
- Digital Controls.
Shell Scripting, Python, Perl
Cadence Virtuso 6.2.1
Nov 2011 - Mar 2012
- Worked as an intern for a period of four months for my Final year project during my Undergraduate.
- Worked on Cadence GPDK 180nm, 90nm and 45nm technologies.
- As a team of three , we developed two new analog designs of Full adders using 8 transistors.
- Our design achieved better performance in speed, area and power consumption, thus it resulted in being published at a National Conference in Chennai.
- Team responsibility included ground research work for our project, Schematic capture and layout of our design .
Sep 2012 - Jan 2014
Master of Engineering
- Graduated with Honours-Grade 1 (Second Class), CGPA- 3.0/4.0.
- Awarded Faculty of Science and Engineering Scholarship by University of Limerick.
- Attended MIDAS-Ireland IC Design Workshop at Dublin City University, Dublin for a period of 5 days.
- Visited Intel Fab 24 unit at Leixlip, Ireland.
Aug 2008 - Jun 2012
Bachelor of Engineering
- Graduated with First Class degree.
- Coordinator of ’PRANAV-11’, a National Level Technical Symposium conducted by the Electronics and Communication department of our College.
- Member of Documentation Committee of our College’s Electronic and Communication Department News letter WIRED.
- Final Year Project Internship at NIELIT (National Institute of Electronics and IT), under MINISTRY OF INFORMATION AND TECHNOLOGY, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA.
- In-Plant training at BSNL for 7 days
- Attended a robotics workshop conducted by Simple Labs at Loyola College, Chennai, India
- Participated in Academic Developer Conference’11, Microsoft DreamSpark Yatra at SRM University, Chennai.