Lorenzo is the foundation for our connected care strategy. Built around the needs of individuals, it enables electronic record management across all locations of care by removing the traditional barriers to sharing health related information.
Lorenzo brings together different tools and functions across care settings to create virtual health networks that securely connect doctors, care facilities, patients and, in the longer term, consumers.
- Involved in Full project life cycle (SDLC).
- Used N-tier architecture for presentation layer, the Business and Data Access Layers and werecoded using C#.
- Developed application logic using C#.
- Written stored procedures, triggers using SQL in SQL SERVER 2005.
- Worked intensely on the User Interface.
- Developed WebForms using C# and ASP.NET.
- Developed Web Services for user authentication and file ransfer
Used Xpath , XmlNode to access files and XMLDataDocument to synchronize with Datasets.