- Creative Approach to Audiovisual Production:
I start our creative process by working with our clients and multidisciplinary design teams to first define the themes, main storylines and walk-away messages that are to be conveyed through the audiovisual exhibits. Then I immerse ourselves in the content, provided either by the client or by doing the research ourselves. We communicate our ideas for media design to the client and creative storyboards. If the project requires production of multiple videos and/or other AV components, we create a master plan and schedule, coordinating and grouping individual production tasks and deliverables for maximum efficiency.
- Consider the audience:
I identify the target audience for each exhibit early in the design process to insure the videos and interactive programs are age and audience-appropriate in look, complexity, navigation and visitor experience.
- Attention to detail:
This might go without saying, but the smallest error can derail any project. We are rigorous about checking accuracy of information, proofreading screen text, and clearing all rights. We make sure our clients are partners in the commitment to careful review; our product isn’t finished until it is flawless.
- Finally, we want our clients to be pleased:
I tend to have repeat business with clients and exhibit designers and because what you read are not just words - we stand by the principles stated here.
- Staffing Capability:
As I am the founder and organizer of the Photography Club ,we have our teams and part time independent freelancers who have worked on various projects for many years. If additional staffing is required, we draw from a large pool of associate producers, writers, camera operators, lighting specialists, professional photographers, video editors, animators, and graphic artists with whom we have a work history.
I create work plan spreadsheets for each audiovisual component. These are the roadmap for production.
4. Quality assurance:
Keep client apprised of production as it happens with regularly scheduled reviews of all phases and elements of development and production . Most of the latest technologies are used. The quality of the Video according the requirements of the client( SD, HD, Fully HD) .
Through our work plans, strong communication skills and hands on management, I usually can anticipate problems before they become crises.
- Develop preliminary schedule and/ work plan(s)
- Assemble production team, either film or video, tailored to the specific needs of the project
- Write final scripts; submit for review
- Detail final storyboards- submit for review
- Transfer or digitize extant source material as needed
- Schedule location videography as needed.
Post Production (video):
- Record scratch track narration, as needed
- Record character voices, as needed
- Edit video to rough edit level and submit for review
- Revise rough edit per client comments
- Submit fine edit for review
- Rough mix for music/soundtrack, submit for review
• Provide open or closed captioning, as needed
- Output show to technical specifications
Fully HD Cameras with higher Megapixel.
External Lighting equipment
Professional Collar and Hand mic’s
Camera Dolly etc.
Pre Production Equipment:
I have a very good configured Hi-end Post production equipment for faster work delivery.
- Andhra Pradesh Nursing Council : A visual Documentary of- Online Nurse Tracking System, Under the Project of FHI 360 and US CDC.
Link : Andhra Pradesh Nursing Council
- Mahila Sishu : Digital Empowerment Solution of Women and Children, Under the Project of National Informatics Centre (NIC), MohFW, WCD.
Link : Mahila-Sishu
- Care on Wheels: A NGO Project.
Link: Care on Wheels
- IDSP (Integrated Diseases Surveillance Project), Health Department, Govt. Andhra Pradesh Project.
Link : IDSP
- Tribal School Project: Schools for tribals by NGO-Jeeyar Educational Trust. This is a very old project shoot in 2002. I was also the as a anchor in last minute.
Link: Tribal Schools
Note: These are few old samples. Many HD videos are offline as because of copyrights by organizations.
Sample Photography Works:
As a photography entrust I travel lot of new places. Some of my sample photography works can be seen here. Many professional shoots are there but because of copyrights I can’t submit them online.