RFIC Layout Engineer
Responsible for Layout and Verification of multiple blocks in High Speed RF Circuits (Rx & Tx Section).
Transmission Power Control Block:
- This module seeks the RF input from antenna and varies the power of the signal based on the requirement .
- Responsible for the complete floor planning , Power planning to Clamps and ESD diodes , RF input signal from PAD .
- Responsible for mentoring team members and tracking schedule to ensure quality layout of all sub blocks in a timely manner.
Sawless LNA and VCO:
- Sawless LNA Module for GSM and VCO with a frequency range of 4.8 to 5GHz.
- Challenging role of LNA input PAD Route plan,Transformer and Inductor Placement planning,maintaining Keep out area constraints.
- NTN and DNW isolation techniques used to reduce Power loss for Passive Devices.
- Shielding techniques used for Voltage control input in VCO,layout techniques to achieve high Q factor for LC load.
- Responsible for the complete floor planning , placement & routing of pwm block and area estimation,floor planning of Buck switching regulator.
- Challenges of meeting EM and NTN isolation techniques to avoid Ground Switching Noise.