- Market Analysis
- Account Management
- Business Consulting
- Business Development
- C-level Relationship Mgmt
- Transformational Initiative
- Good Communicator
Integrity-driven professional offering over 5 years of business success across different engagements served from both offshore delivery centers and client locations with strong focus and enormous success in managing client expectation and as an excellent communicator with the ability to actively manage change.
Recognized as a savvy leader with strengths in business development, tapping new markets and transformational initiatives, which involved development and execution of innovative, creative and business attractive go-to market solutions. Capitalize strong and natural leadership to steer teams and company in new directions, experienced in working within fast-paced and changing environment.
Diverse knowledge and propensity to initiate positive changes through effective use of cross-learned industry best practices. Recognized for prudent management and bringing out game changing ideas and productivity improvements.
Expert in understanding and evaluating client problems by excersising various home-grown proven methods. Deep understanding of offshore market, people dynamics, advantages and challenges as well as the strengths and weakness of major offshore players.
Mar 2006 - Present
Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTS)
- Vast experience in driving strategic large deal RFP response.
- Successful in building domain capabilities – Learning Materials, Staff Training and Development.
- Generate excitement to secure commitment for transformational initiatives, and shared a group vision to start the team on a motivated track.
- Vast experience in Project and Operations Management.
- Hands-on experience in Requirement Gathering, Business Analysis, Business Modeling and End-to-End product management.
- Projects worked on as consultant: Cognizant - CRM Implementation (8 mo.); Dun & Bradstreet USA – DNBi Product development (18 mo.); News America e-coupons systems (9 mo.); Elsevier New Age Publishing (15 mo.).
- Tapping new markets - Introduced a new segment “Professional Information Services” by building domain capabilities, achieving executive sponsorship, segment branding and until winning key logos.
- Started ‘Innovation center’ by forming a team to work on strategic projects and have invested my effort on building a team, innovation training, define workflow, idea management tool and until execution.
- Awarded ‘Impact’ title for winning 3 consecutive large deals, key logos for Professional Information Services segment and for my contribution towards innovation.
- Buy-in a commitment from clients to work on radically new thoughts and successfully executed some ideas for the client, adding dollars to the baseline revenue. This is beyond the projects I worked on.
- Client appreciations for my work in the engagement for driving their business thoughts into end product.
- Introduced several center of excellence to work on strategic initiatives.
Jul 2005 - Mar 2006
Core Solutions, Inc (CSI)
- Headed the overall marketing department up to 10 men crew for their product division
- Headed sales department in the APAC and US pre-sales, together up to 15 men crewfor their outsourcing division
- Powerful but gentle sale closing abilities helped me to chair any strategic sale close meetings.
- Coordinated work of employees, third-party and outside contractors to meet deadlines, budgets, and client demand. Provided situational leadership to motivate individuals.
- Successful in building and maintaining relationships with key corporate decision-makers and establishing large-volume, high-profit accounts leading to excellent levels of vendor/client retention and loyalty.
- Introduced the reseller concept for gaining entry into APAC market
- Setting foot in the Indian market and achieving 20% contribution to the overall revenue from Indian market.
- Created web portal (www.csoutsourcing.com) for their outsourcing division thereby generating leads through online request
- Introduced partnering program thereby increasing product reach globally. Achieved 15+ partner sign-ups in a span of 6 months.
- Managed dedicated cold-calling team to win leads provided by our portal, partners and other third-party sources.
- Introduced the well appreciated webinar concept for hosting product demos and providing a platform to directly connect with our existing customer. This strategy converted many leads into immediate sale.
Aug 2003 - Apr 2005
Cybernet Software Systems(CSS)
- Primarily involved in creating a marketing strategy and conducting extensive research in order to find new contractual business ventures.
- Analyzed organization's critical marketing requirements, identified deficiencies and potential opportunities
- Subsequently, developed innovative marketing strategies for increased market responsiveness and thereby improving productivity and market reach
- Developed comprehensive international marketing campaigns forcompany products and services
- Achieved #1 Google ranking for competitive keywords using advanced SEO methods
- Introduced email marketing promotional methods. This includes extracting emails, processing and tracking success.
- Partnered our product with 20+ special interest sites for web promotion.
- Jointly managed major promotional events and trade-shows in the US and APAC.