Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTS)
- Vast experience in driving strategic large deal RFP response.
- Successful in building domain capabilities – Learning Materials, Staff Training and Development.
- Generate excitement to secure commitment for transformational initiatives, and shared a group vision to start the team on a motivated track.
- Vast experience in Project and Operations Management.
- Hands-on experience in Requirement Gathering, Business Analysis, Business Modeling and End-to-End product management.
- Projects worked on as consultant: Cognizant - CRM Implementation (8 mo.); Dun & Bradstreet USA – DNBi Product development (18 mo.); News America e-coupons systems (9 mo.); Elsevier New Age Publishing (15 mo.).
- Tapping new markets - Introduced a new segment “Professional Information Services” by building domain capabilities, achieving executive sponsorship, segment branding and until winning key logos.
- Started ‘Innovation center’ by forming a team to work on strategic projects and have invested my effort on building a team, innovation training, define workflow, idea management tool and until execution.
- Awarded ‘Impact’ title for winning 3 consecutive large deals, key logos for Professional Information Services segment and for my contribution towards innovation.
- Buy-in a commitment from clients to work on radically new thoughts and successfully executed some ideas for the client, adding dollars to the baseline revenue. This is beyond the projects I worked on.
- Client appreciations for my work in the engagement for driving their business thoughts into end product.
- Introduced several center of excellence to work on strategic initiatives.