Consultant - Industry and Custom Demo
Responsible for creating Industry and Custom Demo's for Solution Consultant's and clients. Exchange ideas regarding structure, design, deployment of websites and software tools with Stakeholders, Clients, Solution Consultant, Back-end Team and Managers. Also responsible for statistics and data collection for a website which range from website visits to performance of web server. Reviews the system reports which are software generated and also analyzing and measuring keyword density, link management and search engine optimization statistics.
- Develop and measure Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Implement and configure analytics platforms and facilitate analytics code implementations
- Build dashboards and perform competitive bench-marking and trending
- Created Data Layer, Load Rules, implementing custom extensions and plugins through DTM to pullover identifiers & user interactions from website and map the data to SiteCatalyst for reporting and analysis.
- Develop HTML email campaigns, landing pages, and web banners.
- Embedded Adobe analytics code to track our website's traffic and to measure the success of marketing campaigns.
- Capture web analytics data primarily with Omniture
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative methodologies to analyze captured data
- Provide in-depth and insightful custom reports to communicate key metrics and findings
- Recommend and create A/B or multivariate tests to improve user experience and conversion
- Document web marketing strategies and processes, creating Solution Design Requirement and recommend improvements
- Managed the company's Adobe Analytics account.
- Provide advice to Marketing and Interactive teams on optimizing web marketing strategies.
- Familiarity with building prototypes for Web Applications on platforms like AEM/CQ5, with an eye on the requirements, limitations and stipulations of the back-end technologies likely to be employed in development.
- Familiarity with working from Design Comps, Wireframes and Style Guide documents to apply and/or extend branding to areas of a UI not otherwise addressed in a Design Comp.
- Working knowledge of back-end technologies likely to be employed in development (AEM/CQ5 etc.) and familiarity in creating Master Pages and Page Layouts (or analog) from the prototypes.
- Ability to work with other developers to implement and integrate UI assets into back-end systems, and enough familiarity with those back-end systems and/or technologies to troubleshoot, debug and otherwise assist in the implementation.
- Experience with creating technical and/or training documentation for both technical and nontechnical audiences, and the ability to comfortably address a large group in a presentation of such documents.
Visa, Amex, Subway, David Yurman, Belfius Bank,
Languages: Html 5.0, XHTML, DHTML, CSS 2.0-3.0, JSP, Bootstrap, Responsive Design, LESS, Web Accessibilty.
Programs: Adobe Reports and Analytics, Adobe Implementation, Adobe Target, Adobe Recommendation, Adobe Dynamic Tag Management, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Report Builder, Scene7, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Captivate, Axure, Microsoft Excel, AEM, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Eclipse, FTP, Firebug, Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari, Opera, Ipad, Iphone, Crunch.
Versioning: SVN, Maven, Vault.
PM Tools: JIRA, SCRUM, AGILE, Wiki