Demand Forecasting & Master Scheduling
Assistant Manager Bangalore, India
- Demand Forecasting & Planning for “A” and “B” class items of inventory classification consisting of 2500 parts.
- Simulating, analyzing & adjusting forecast generated by FGS and Servigistics tool.
- Global interaction & coordination with customer to gather inputs and market intelligence.
- Maintain On Hand inventory below target level of $ 5 mm & Customer Service level above 90%.
- Measure forecast accuracy by analyzing and evaluating MAPE and FPE and takes corrective action.
- Prepare inventory & forecast accuracy reports and communicate to management for business decision.
- Identify obsolete inventory and recommend disposition.
- Production planning for 400 parts & calculation of Raw & WIP inventory based on MPS.
- Prepare feasible production schedules of component items based on available resources.
- Evolving and maintaining documentation and SOP for demand planning processes.
Lean Coach - Quality
- Imparting training to Genpact resources and teaching them best practices in field of Lean Six Sigma.
- Working closely with Quality team to monitor productivity and Business Impact project.
- Application of Lean tools/Kaizens/RCA for project execution.
- Prepare dashboards and develop standard templates to drive VMS activities across Genpact sites in India.
- Initiate & drive VSM activities to identify opportunities for lean projects in a process.
- Mentoring Lean projects and helping Lean aspirants to successfully close their projects on time.