Software Engineer QA 2
Project Name : AWARE (Oracle Argus & Interfaces)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Involved in Test Planning, Test case design and validation of various modules.
- Review of Technical artifacts i.e., User stories and CSD documents.
- Conducting Functional, Regression, Integration and System Testing for Various Interfaces.
- Involved in discussion of Defect resolution by interacting with Developers, Product Managers and client.
- Very well versed with the SDLC and STLC processes.
- Interaction with Multiple team members and extensive testing with XML data from Source interface systems with Argus Safety system.
- Validation of OBIEE reports from back end and comparing with User Interface.
- Generating Periodic and Aggregate reports and validating same as per configurations and business rules.
- Creating cases from E2B XML and submitting reports to different regulatory agencies.
- Validating input data which is received from different interfaces and comparing same with UI and database.
- PMDA reporting validation for Japan regulatory agency,
- Providing demo to Dev team and project management team regarding defect observation during Triage calls.