Senior Technology Architect
Entitlement Base: “An entitlement” is customer or partner’s right to a deliverable from Cisco. Entitlement Base Foundation works to develop the “Golden Thread’ to connect entitlements data across enterprise in order to provide customers, partners a complete view of their entitlements. It is part of AAA server which client is building.
- Participate in business and system requirements sessions
- Requirements elicitation and translation to technical specifications
- Provide inputs on solution architecture based on evaluation/understanding of solution alternatives, frameworks and products.
- Interact with clients to elicit architectural and non-functional requirements like performance, scalability, reliability, availability, maintainability.
- Work with cross work streams, and determining solution design impacting the core frameworks and components
- Perform performance optimizations on Java & NodeJs frameworks.
- Design applications based on identified architecture and support implementation of design by resolving complex technical issues faced by the IT project team during development, deployment and support.
- Tune in the systems to handle large-scale data migrations from Oracle, Mongo to ElasticSearch.
- Define MongoDB models and schemas. Work in performance tuning of MongoDB and ElasticSearch.
- Mentoring and educating team in latest NoSQL DB’s like Mongo, Elastic and functional programming using Java and NodeJS.
Technologies: Java , NodeJS , MongoDB , Docker , Kubernetes, ELK Stack , kafka , Spring Batch , Spring Boot.