To get an opportunity to synergize in a pragmatic way in a progressive organization that provides with challenging roles. I believe that I would be most effective in an organization that trust me with responsibilities and provide opportunities to learn, grow, implement new technologies and gain a positive foothold in a business environment that encourages innovation and foresees industrial trends so as to meet company goals and objectives with full integrity and zest.
Jan 2016 - Present
Manifold e-Connect Ltd.
Reporting to: Managing Director
Jan 2015 - Dec 2016
Project Co-Ordinator BSNL Telecom Project
G R Infraprojects Ltd. (Delhi - Corporate Office)
- Budgeting project requirements including but not limiting to funds, non-funds based finances, materials, human resources, etc.
- Managing key process areas like scope of the project, timelines, cost, quality, procurement, risk management, contractual & internal communications, etc.
- Identifying project components, deliverables and adhering to the same from time to time.
- Managing the commercials of the project and making it more profitable and substantial for the organization.
- Vendor Management for procurement of supplies and subsequently managing end to end supply chain operations.
- Interfacing & Liaisoning between clients, government agencies like Army, BSNL & ITI, contractors and other stake holders
- Planning of manpower and their skill sets required for planning and successful delivery of project.
- Manage billing up to the Principal client and ensuring timely realization of the bills to maintain a rich cash flow.
- Preparing funds flow for the project, reviewing and revising the same from time to time thus maintaining a water tight system for flow of funds.
- Coordinating, managing, solving and escalating (if required) issues that comes handy as a part of the project.
- Efficiently leading a team force of 20 colleagues towards their goals and organizations objective.
Reporting To: Vice President - Operations
May 2013 - Dec 2014
Executive - Internal Audit
About the organization: The G R Infraprojects Limited (abbreviated as GRIL) is an international company specializing in the infrastructure sector.
My contribution to this immensely growing firm is by performing below work:
- Survey functions and activities in assigned areas to determine the nature of operations, processes, systems, people and controls required to achieve established objectives.
- Develop new reports, do Techno-Commercial analysis and provide insights to management thus helping them in decision making of different dimensions.
- Provide guidance to Process owners from various segments regarding the design and documentation of key business processes (SOP) and controls.
- Monitor and assess business environment and process changes for significance to objectives, risks, and controls. Maintain documentation of business processes, risks, and controls, including flowcharts, policies, and other applicable data.
- Obtain, analyze adequacy and effectiveness of controls and the efficiency of performance of process, systems and people performing the activities reviewed.
- Execute audits for testing of Business Unit operations, including first line supervision, audit start-up, developing procedures to be used for audit work, audit close, and drafting of the control deficiencies and audit reports.
- Determine whether the operations reviewed comply with management directives, Company policies and procedures, and do so in a manner consistent with good business practices.
- Make oral/written presentations to the management during and at the conclusion of the audit, discussing deficiencies, recommending corrective action, and suggesting innovative improvements in systems, controls, and operations.
- Occasionally help business unit's staff, deliver intense training sessions so as to enhance their skills & efficiency so that returns from them are exactly as desired by the management.
Reporting To: The Project Director (PD) & The Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Aug 2010 - Aug 2012
Manager - Business Development
(Voluntary Job) Work Description:
- Locating /proposing potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Managing and sustaining present clients.
- Creating a pipeline of business for the organization.
- Leading a team of young passionate leaders, training them for mock calls, presentations, meetings and closing the deals.
- Being the face of the organization to the local community..
- Getting sponsors and planning for social and business events.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Reporting To: Vice President (BD & ER)
Jun 2012 - Jul 2012
My tenure at Reliance communications was six week as industrial training. This period of Six weeks gave me a proper understanding of the corporate culture, how work is done and how work is made done by others.
Apart from this learning lessons I also bagged understanding of how actually GSM & CDMA Network works, how does telecom companies perform cost effectively and efficiently managing their stake holder and stock holders at the same time.
Jun 2011 - Aug 2011
Internship Description: Migration of a series of test benches from an older version of software called as 'IBM-Rational Test manager' to newer one named 'National Instruments-Test Stand 2010'.
Aug 2009 - May 2013
4 Years, Full Time, Under Graduate Degree
CGPA: 6.8 / 10
Jun 2010 - Jun 2010
PCB DESIGN AND FABRICATION
Lovely Professional University
The AMCAT® test is a concept pioneered by experts from IITs, MIT, Harvard and IIMs to help job-seekers get their first job quickly and efficiently. AMCAT®'s key strength comes from its scientific validation and widespread use across the industry for recruitment. The industry today understands using AMCAT is clearly a ticket to a high-quality workforce. No wonder, over 200 companies, including the 6 top IT majors, several banks, healthcare and retail companies have reposed their trust on AMCAT.
AMCAT ID: 10014372336566
- English: 96.4%
- Quantitative Ability(Technical): 50.5%
- Computer Programming: 85.4%
- Electronics & Semiconductor: 48.1%
- Logical Ability: 98.3%
- Adventure Sports
- Social Service
- Social Networking
- Professional Networking
- Business Marketing
YCC was conducted by UNITED NATIONS in collaboration with TATA. It was a three day event where we as youth were suppose to be in groups and create a plan, the best ation plan from each category would be implemented by the UNITED NATIONS at their cost. I was a active participant and a member of the winning group 'Human Rights-2' which was awarded as best action plan.