Specialist in providing customized Operational Risk Advisory & Training solutions to Clients.Services include – Basel 2; Risk Diagnostic reviews, Gap Analyses & Roadmap; ‘Fit-for-growth’ Risk Capability & Process; M&A Risk Advisory; Benchmarking; Training.
21 years experience in - Operational risk, governance, internal control, enterprisewide risk management, operations, equities and merchant banking.
Appointed Asia representative of the ‘Operational Risk Exchange’ (ORX), the world’s largest loss data consortium and association for Operational Risk.
External Speaking Engagements:
- Asian Banker Summit, Thailand, April 2012
- Marcus Evans – Operational risk conference in 2012
- Bank of International Settlements – Financial Stability Group ( 2006) by special invitation.
- Financial Times (FT) Global Briefings – 2007-2010.
- Operational Risk Asia - 2006-2010.
- Risk Minds Asia (2007) – Merits of the TSA Position.
- Risk Capital (July 2006, Paris) – Why TSA is better than AMA?
- Asian Financial Congress 2010.
- Taiwan Banking Academy – Operational Risk Management Workshop for industry.
- UAE Central Bank – Operational risk roadshows for Basel 2.
- To Leading regulators – Hongkong, Malaysia, Taiwan, Korea, India, UK, UAE and GCC.