ADMINISTRATIVE CUM PURCHASE EXECUTIVE
TECHSERVE OIL FIELD EQUIPMENT LLC, ABU DHABI, UAE
- Setting up the weekly, monthly, quarterly procurement plan.
- Procurement of material from national and international market.
- Responsible Preparation & Execution of purchase order and sending the
same to suppliers & sub contractors .
- Development of alternative local sources for imported raw materials
which helps in cost saving.
- Planning and budgeting of purchase functions, involving cost estimation,contract negotiations.
- Liaison with finance department for timely payment of Suppliers.
- Developing reports on procurement and usage of material for top
- Maintaining the stock of material without any variance by conducting
stock verification and documentation.
- Implementing Standard Operating Procedures within the warehouse.
- Regularizing material receipts and ensuring the fluidity of stocks from
warehouse to stores.
- Handling complete paper work related to shipping and bank documents
to ensure shipments are timely dispatched.
- Perform other office functions such as attending telephone calls & fax
communications, filing office documents, review, organize and
distribution of Incoming/outgoing mail.
- Organizing business travel, itineraries, and accommodation for managers and updating & maintain the holiday, absence and training records of staff.
- Assists the Admin Manager during the employment processing of job
applicants by collecting the initial document requirements and
scheduling of interview appointments..
- To maintain proper records for all documents whether inside or outside
- Handling ISO documents & contract related documents for the process
- Obtaining and assessing MIS reports, implementing changes based on