Manager - Business Intelligence
Intelenet Global Services
- As a Consulting Subject Matter Expert for Business Intelligence provide strategy & design support for MI transformation across verticals.
- Solution Architecture & Application support for internal data-portal.
- Analytics support for clients on-demand and as part of Value Added Services model.
BI Transformation - Leading Logistics major , USA ( in progress )
- Provide subject matter expertise on Business Intelligence transformation
- ETL- Transformation design from client's mainframe database
- SQL Server
- EasyTrieve for Mainframe
- Microsoft Access
MI Transformation : Leading e-retailer UK
- Leading e-retailer in UK with extensive footprint in UK market in fashion , electronics , household consumer goods.
- Voice , Social Media and Email channels for customer interaction
- 14 service lines and 43 KPI's
- Challenges in Performance Insights management due to legacy technologies.
Solution Strategy and Design:
1.Systematic reconciliation process of existing reports and technology
2. Agile transformation model to sustain BAU reporting and design a sustainable BI and DW architecture using Teradata , MySQL and SAS Base programming.
In a span of 9 months achieved 98% on-time report delivery on business reports and deployed a Performance Management Dashboard for visual management. Earned stake-holder and client appreciation for the transformation and was declared a Key Critical Resource as part of the Business Continuity and Development strategy.
Train Operation Performance Analytics : Leading Train Operating Company - UK
- Leading train operating company in UK with more than 150 + stations , 98 daily services.
- Dropping satisfaction rates in Passenger Focus survey
- Needed to turn-around for better customer service and improved satisfaction scores
- Performed Descriptive Analytics to focus on trends in challenge areas spanning stations, trains and operations
- Identified process gaps using sampling techniques to evaluate transactions.
- Highlight on actionable insights focusing customer experience improvement across areas.
- Provide comparison study of processes used by competitors using on-ground tests by using passenger services and workflows.
- Predictive modeling to identify variables that influenced customer satisfaction .
- Prescriptive actions for client to undertake across operation areas.
- R Programming .
- ARIMA , Holt Winters , Signal De-composition for Forecasting , Linear Regression