- Responsible for Planning and Execution of Project and responsible for its completion with in specified time and cost.
- Responsible for the conducting tenders, Organizing pre-bid meetings, evaluations of bids, negotiation with bidders & award of contracts.
- Responsible for the release of regular payments from client.
- Responsible for verification of Sub-contractor's bills & making payments to the sub-contractors in co-ordination with Accounts Manager at Project Level as per DOP approved by Board of Directors.
- Responsible for Interaction with Client & Consultants regarding designs & drawings and other various activities of project.
- Responsible for Co-ordination with different Govt. Organizations for successful implementation of project.
- Presently handling multiple projects in the State of Bihar for the worth more than 200 Crores for the turn key projects of Hospital Buildings & Trauma Centers including Civil Infrastructure works at different district headquarters in the state of Bihar:
- Special Neonatal Care Units(Supported by United Nation Development Programme-Norway India Partnership Initiative Project) in 34 Nos districts in the state of Bihar.
- Trauma Centers including civil infrastructure works at 9 nos different district headquarters in the state of Bihar.