Mission Road, Kangra,
Himachal Pradesh. I N D I A.
Email ID : [email protected]
In a Nutshell…
15 plus years of Professional Experience in the filed of Quantities,Contracts & Tendering, Project Management & Construction, Procurement and Material Management.
·Quantities,Tendering and Contracts
·Preparation of Tender Documents referring FIDIC documents from the input received from the user including complete project estimate cost.
·Attend pre-tender meetings answering technical queries and final bid preparations.
·Participating in studies, pre-qualifications, evaluation, review, final bid recommendation and approval from competent authorities.
·Studying complete scope of work, B.O.Q., drawings and specifications in order to prepare technical queries, interpretation of contract clauses, variations, exchange and price variations.
·Calculations of take off Quantities for steel etc.
·Co-ordinating with different vendors/suppliers / sub contacts for scope distribution, collection of information, preparation of complete offer after taking into the account the client requirements, drawing and specifications, deviations etc. including bid-evaluation by projecting the advantage of our bid vis-à-vis supplier/ vendor /sub-contract offer.
·Negotiations with the suppliers / vendors / sub-contractor of the contract for supply / manufacture / construction etc.
·Preparation of sub-contracts and agreements,, technical specifications, documentation and procedures including finalization of contractual terms and conditions, signing of contract agreement with supplier vendor / sub-contract / manufacturer etc.
·Development of cost data bank for direct & indirect costing by collecting cost data from running projects, published literatures, issuance's of enquiry, vendors information which facilitates the preparation of estimates for bulk materials, civil, mechanical, instrumentation, insulation, painting, erection works, taxes, duties, freight etc.
·Budgeting & Costing : Preparation of Budget for E&M works, Updating the Budget File, Getting Budget approvals for works with reasons.
·Miscellaneous Estimates-Management, Site related charges etc.
·Profitability Analysis including Budgeting.
·Monthly Billing : Compensation of work done, work billed,certified and payments received.Preparation of claims,variations and deviation ordersincluding their settlement as per contract.
Construction Planning, Coordination and Controlling for short-term and long-term benefits of the project.
- To monitor the strategic plan as per company practice from Tender stage of the project upto the completion and handing over.
- Quality Assurance as per ISO 9000.
- Scrutinizing drawing, specific contract documents and finally discussion of the job with the Site Engineers.
- Confirmation of the work with the set requirements, arrangement of meeting so as to inspect andaccept the work by the client.
- Realization of deferred /withheld payments / discharge of securities from the client and settlement of final payments and accounts.
- Negotiations with suppliers / vendor / sub-contract for supply / manufacture / construction activities.
- Engineering and design contract (B.O.Q./ Milestone based) complete with final terms and conditions.
- Negotiationsand settlement of liquidated damages / penalties for delays shortfall in guaranteed parameters and Splitting of Milestones if any.
- Preparation of Final Wrap-Up-Deal for all variations and disputed issues with a Sub-contract worth 1350 millions, while Closing the Project.
- Material Management
·Setting up MaterialsManagement System procedures for site in accordance with contract documents. The procedures encompassed Material Management System, Vendor Development, Purchasing, Expediting, Material Control, shipping and warehousing.
·Material take off as per contract specification which alsoincluded vendor list preparation, getting clients approval, preparation of the Material Requisition Sheet commuting with the head office and other overseas purchase offices.Expediting Tender enquiry results.Receipt of offers and evaluation including purchase order placement.
·Arranging 3rdparty / client inspection as per quality assurance plan.
·Expediting for shipment / shipping documents.
·Arranging customclearance / transportation of material / equipment to site.
·Arranging inspection of all materials by inspection representative and getting MRR (Material receipt request) signed as per shipping documents / invoice / packing list.
·Marine Insurance Claims follow-up with head office / branch office.
·Equipment rental as per site requirement.