CEO - Crane Div
Responsible for planning strategic business objectives and also implementing
systems and processes to monitor and report on performance against agreed Key
Performance Indicators across all the business sectors.
- Responsible for driving the growth of revenue and profit margins.
- Responsible for all contracts and lease agreements with key stakeholders & clients.
- Interpreting financial data and drawing conclusions.
- Analysing operating costs and efficiency.
- Identify skills gaps and devise hiring strategies.
- Winning business from key target clients.
- Implementing systems that reward good staff performance & competence.
- Liaising with key strategic suppliers and customers to define KPI's.
- Reviewing and monitoring all budget expenditure.
- Motivating & providing strong leadership to all departments.
- Developing the company’s commercial processes including account management and marketing.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Decisive and forward thinking, with strong vision and strategic capability.
- Ability to network and liaise with clients at every level.
- Experience of Total Facility Management in hard and soft services.
- Experience of operating within highly competitive markets.
- Experience in being instructed by clients at a senior level in major firms.
- Motivational and credible with highly effective interpersonal skills.
- Highly commercial and committed to quality and innovation.
- Operationally strong, financially aware and commercially astute.