The Madras Medical Mission
Executive-HR -Supporting management and the leadership team by handling and resolving all Human Resources issues. Managing the HR – Generalist function for an employee base of 1250* with a team size of 5 members.
• Co-developed employee manual covering issues including disciplinary procedures, code of conduct, policy and benefits information.
• Provide feedback to fine tune existing & new HR policies such as Recruitment and selection policy, employee referral policy, induction policy, exit policy, leave policy, benefits & claims Policy.
• Developed company's first-ever standardized disciplinary procedures and tracking system that insulated company from legal risk and ensured consistent and fair discipline processes.
• Devised creative and cost-effective incentive and morale-boosting programs that increased employee satisfaction and productivity.
• Reviewed and analyzed the trends to develop or refine diversity, work-life, or other HR programs; developed and implement training on HR related subjects (employment law, diversity, management practices, etc.)