ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Constant interaction with the Clients/consultants for the clarifications required and attended pre-bid meetings at GHMC, HMDA, etc.,
- Preparation and monitoring Project Schedule in consultation with Site-in-charge.
- Ensure conformance of ISO procedures and timely preparation of MIS documents.
- Study of Engineering Design Drawings, Site visits and investigation.
- Floating of the inquiries for bought out items & to do follow ups with the vendors.
- Preparation of comparative statement of rates received from various vendors.
- Preparation of weekly /monthly statements indicating planned targets and achievements.
- Study of BOQ (Bill of Quantity) as per specifications and computing quantities from drawings. Preparation and assisting in certification of RA bills, assisting in verification of certified RA bills. Identification and preparation of extra –items.
- Preparation of monthly reconciliation statement of building material.
With a consummate ease worked as a Catalyst to the work progress. Actively involved in the construction activities of 32 spans out of the total 38 spans of the Flyover project constituting excavations of foundations, reinforcement fixing, concreting of substructure and superstructure.
Pro-active steps taken-up in coordination with the design consultant regarding making modifications as per the unforeseen hindrances at site, assisting site engineers in implementation activities, and submission of project scheduling in advance to the PMC consultant in an effort to synchronize the concreting activities and the quality checks was appreciated by the management of the company.