A self-motivated, highly focused and results driven IT Consultant and Entrepreneur with a unique blend of experience in domain and technology consulting, stakeholder management, project management and business development.
- Business Analysis and consulting experience across the multitude of cultures, business environments, verticals, value streams and technology stack.
- Project management experience, managing mid/large scale global projects with responsibility for delivery, growth, and operational excellence.
- Nurturing client relationship and developing customer focused solution offerings and Identifying opportunities of growth across value streams by providing domain competency, project governance, and solution advisory.
- Hands-on experience across the full lifecycle of customer acquisition and presales support - proposition development, RFP process, Contract / MSA negotiation, engagement initiation, ramp-up and governance with cross-functional experience.
- Member of Brunel University Innovation Hub Steering Committee responsible for providing advisory services to management team on several improvement initiatives.
- Engagement with start-ups from real estate, Internet/Media and recruitment sectors to helping them in defining business and IT strategies, and development of sound business cases.
- Co-Founder of an innovative social platform for students providing one-stop services in Housing sector.
A mulch-faceted professional and an effective leader with entrepreneurial instinct and proven capabilities in leading teams with documented success of consistent achievement and career progression.