iGATE Global Solution
Currently designated as Project Lead for a banking project, and mainly into Quality & Knowledge Management role, performing the following functionality and strictly abiding to the SLAs offered to our external clients:
- Thorough understanding of the Customer Operating Environment, adherence to process and meeting committed Service Levels as per the Contract and SOW.
- Demonstrate continuous improvement on our Service Levels.
- Conduct reviews with the clients and external vendors, and participate in Internal Reviews with Management as per agreed Service Level Management objectives.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining quality and compliance targets.
- Improve the Climate, Culture and Satisfaction of Employees.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports to senior managers on performance.
- Identifying skill enhancement plan for team and its implementation. Establish career paths and defined process for career management.
- Follow appropriate escalation channels and documenting all process related issues. Minimizing customer complaints and escalations.
- Ensure no Service Penalty is incurred due to the Service Levels provided by the team we are responsible for.
- Monitor, track and close all non-compliances related to Quality and IT Security findings.
- Assisting Process quality branch in terms of development and quality control plan.
- Handling a team of twelve employee in quality assurance department and supervise their work.
- Handling the tasks of implementing, developing and maintaining quality system policies.
- Worked successfully in various iLSS (CSAT, AHT & FCR) projects.
- Developed and provided data and quality review to senior management.
- Preparing Business Continuity plan whenever and wherever it’s necessary.
- Have visited Canada twice i) Business Meeting ii) Tool Training.