Shree Cements LTD., RAS
- Inventory Management and control.
- Selection of material on quality basis.
- Selection of supplier and delivery mode.
- Receiving of material and its verification on quantity and its physical condition and its make.
- Handling of material and localized material at specific place.
- Inspection of material via last user Preparation of its MATERIAL RECEIPT NOTE.
- Rejection of material if not as on criteria.
- Issue of material on demand by user on move order.
- Transaction of Move Order.
- MTCRV (Material Transaction CUM Receipt Voucher) i.e. transfer of material to another unit of organisation.
- Physical verification of material at stores and stock reconciliation.
- Analysis of MIN-MAX item i.e. mostly used materials in Org as per there consumption trends.
- MIS works such as daily consumption report, monthly material issue report, inventory analysis etc.
- Works in PP Bag Department in which whole the dispatch of cement were conduct i.e.at approx. 10,000 MT daily dispatch of cement.
- Quality testing material such as PP Bag and steel and any other.
- Physical verification of Stores as per A,B & C Category
- Sale out of scrap.