I want to be very successful in my life. By accomplishing that goal I will have to be a very hard worker. I have to live my life one day at a time. To be patience with life, it's not all going to come together all at once. I will have to establish a good foundation for myself. Which starts with my career? I am a young individual who wants to travel the world while I am young and have no major commitments. I am a guy who trys my best to puts others before myself. I want to help others the best I can. Do anything I can to make this world a better place. My goal is to leave this place better than when I arrived.
Dec 2008 - Feb 2009
Microsoft 2008- Present
MSN SEM Product Manager
- Managed paid search campaign strategy for a variety of large scale campaigns
- Provide clear & strong direction for SEM agencies based on MSN marketing goals
- Partnered with agencies such as Vega, Marchex and Efficient Frontier to create relevant keyword lists & strong ad copies
- Managed budgets for MSN channels, Travel, Sports, Auto, Money, Entertainment, Careers, Paid Inclusion
- Budgeted 13.9 Million dollars for all MSN channels
- Displayed Banner Ads for each individual channel on MSN marketing content
- Reached traffic expectation for clicks, impression, CTR, CPA, ROI for all channels for FY09
- Traffic varied for each Individual channel over 500 transaction a day in Career and Travel
- Monitored and analyzed performance on campaigns, create concrete action items & delivered measurable results
- Leveraged Omniture, Dart Search to track and report page view data
- Launch a variety of SEM promotional campaigns that aligned with MSN marketing goals
- Provide management with monthly reports/communicate campaign performance to a variety of stakeholders
- Tracked all campaign performance data, identify trends & provide analysis
- Worked collaboratively with Developers and advise the Manager of Application Operations on improvements and efficiencies
- Yahoo Paid Inclusion /SEO Strategies to provide more traffic in organic search.
Jun 2007 - Jun 2008
Client Service Consultant
CLIENT SERVICES Manager
- Set up specific DMA campaigns per client's request, matching up the keyword buys
- Hands-on experience setting up, managing, and optimizing cost-per-click (CPC) search-engine marketing campaigns.
- Proficient with Excel and major search engine marketing interfaces including Yahoo, Google and MSN.
- Quantitative skills - the ability to monitor budgets, understand return-on-investment as a decision making tool, and select and analyze relevant data to determine forward actions.
- Research skills - the ability to plan and execute industry intelligence gathering data reports into the design of effective search engine marketing campaigns.
- Outstanding writing, communication, and presentation skills. Met with Reps weekly to address technical/platform questions of behalf of clients.
- Created and manage multiple paid search engine marketing programs for clients across a broad range of business categories.
- Managed bids and positioning on pay-per-click search engines.
- Analyzed keyword cost, positioning & return-on-investment and optimize bids and keyword selection.
- Answered phone and email inquiries made by ReachLocal IMCs, and our partners
- Routed and coordinated and ensured resolution for campaign issues
- Provided feedback and instruction for Campaign improvement to our IMCs and Partners
- Developed and support business operations and processes to support a newly launched set of businesses
- Helped SMBs drive customer leads from major search engines to their telephone with a simple, scalable, automated and inexpensive platform Internet advertising solution.
- 2+ years experience making outbound calls prospecting to small and medium businesses via cold calling and networking.
Sep 2002 - Jun 2006
University of Washington
PERSONIAL SKILLS Leader As Team Captain at Lakes High School for both my Junior and senior years, I lead my football team to both the state semifinals and finals. Eagle Scout Spent six years of commitment by doing various activities related to environmental science, human health, and community service. Goal-Oriented All through high school, I worked odd jobs to earn money to fulfill my dream to attend the University of Washington and get a degree. Volunteer As a member of Venture Crew, I traveled to third-world countries to work as a volunteer, bringing school supplies to Tanzania and planting fruit trees in Peru. Hard Worker Spent a season working for the Alaska Yardarm Knot Fisheries working 18-hour days in the processing and freezing department. Team Player Member of Theta Chi Fraternity at the University of Washington, where I was Social Chair, Assistant Rush Chair and Assistant Treasurer.