Project Development Manager
Starbucks Coffee Company
Directly Responsible for contributing to Starbucks success by forming licensed stores site development strategies, assessing sites and relationship building with licensee's management and development teams in order to achieve a superior development position for the Starbucks Coffee Company.
- Responsible for communicating site development activities to the regional field teams. Acting as primary communication link among all parties providing accurate information throughout the development process.
- Coordinated and developed action plans in response to customer requests for store alterations and special projects.
- Consulted and recommended renovations of existing licensed locations to meet customer requests and brand standards.
- Provided site development management of specific licensed store sites and coordinate the activities of the regional development, design and installation teams from concept through completion.
- Directly involved in the training and mentoring of new partners as a "Starbucks Certified Immersion Mentor"
- Directly involved in developing processes for the following;
- Developed and improved the grocery renovation method which resulted in outstanding feedback from the licensees.
- Streamlined the punch process for all license store renovations allowing Starbucks and the licensee to save time and money.
- Restructured and improved the assessment process for all license stores achieving greater productivity.