Senior HR Executive
Almoayyed International Group
- Recruitment: Working closely with line managers of all division to understand & plan for required manpower. Resource management (Job sites, recruitment consultants, referral programs, etc.) & updating. Short listing & coordination for the Interview process. Responsible for Mass recruitment & day today recruitment for 15 different divisions. Responsible for maintaining work force diversity (employees from different nationalities) of the company. Handling employee's induction & joining formalities.
- Performance Management: With the help of line managers designed roles & responsibilities for each position & benchmarked them. Implemented dual appraisal system on the basis of company's requirement, Proper distribution of appraisal tools & helping managers to understand the technicalities, revision & cross check of appraisal report, suggestion on final decision on employee's appraisal if required.
- Training & Development: Responsible for arranging the training for employees based on feedback received on appraisal plan of individuals from the line managers. Designing & suggesting cost effective & result oriented training programs. Monitoring the progress for getting effectiveness of each training program through the individuals & line managers.
- Personnel Management: Maintaining & updating of Employee contracts/Appointment letters, incorporate modification & changes in contractual terms as per local Labour law, Responsible for employee's personnel file management. Coordinating for employee's attendance records & like wise salary manipulations.
- Other HR Operations : Coordinating for administrative procedure of employees for legal stay in countryin accordance with local Labour laws, Suggested timely & structural process forEmployees Insurance & other related issues, Handling exit interviews which will be used in report generation for Employee retention.
- HR ISO Audit: Prepared required HR documents, forms & processes, faced complete HR audit process, Got Induction program certified mi ISO team, responsible for implementation of the process & documents suggested by the ISO team.