Business Professional with an HR solution attitude offering 4+ years of experience in Core HR andAdministration. Core competencies extend to an array of areas such as handling the complete operations and maintenance entailing planning, resource utilization. Managing recruitment resources, issueswhile consistently meeting, training and exceeding performance metrics. Strong operationaland methodical aptitude with an innate ability to analyze, coordinate and synthesize ideas into strategies. Resourceful and creative; enjoys challenges and overcoming obstacles. Interprets complex assignments and moves forward to develop and integrate HR enhancements.
Sep 2006 - Present
Senior HR Executive
- Recruitment: Working closely with line managers of all division to understand & plan for required manpower. Resource management (Job sites, recruitment consultants, referral programs, etc.) & updating. Short listing & coordination for the Interview process. Responsible for Mass recruitment & day today recruitment for 15 different divisions. Responsible for maintaining work force diversity (employees from different nationalities) of the company. Handling employee's induction & joining formalities.
- Performance Management: With the help of line managers designed roles & responsibilities for each position & benchmarked them. Implemented dual appraisal system on the basis of company's requirement, Proper distribution of appraisal tools & helping managers to understand the technicalities, revision & cross check of appraisal report, suggestion on final decision on employee's appraisal if required.
- Training & Development: Responsible for arranging the training for employees based on feedback received on appraisal plan of individuals from the line managers. Designing & suggesting cost effective & result oriented training programs. Monitoring the progress for getting effectiveness of each training program through the individuals & line managers.
- Personnel Management: Maintaining & updating of Employee contracts/Appointment letters, incorporate modification & changes in contractual terms as per local Labour law, Responsible for employee's personnel file management. Coordinating for employee's attendance records & like wise salary manipulations.
- Other HR Operations : Coordinating for administrative procedure of employees for legal stay in countryin accordance with local Labour laws, Suggested timely & structural process forEmployees Insurance & other related issues, Handling exit interviews which will be used in report generation for Employee retention.
- HR ISO Audit: Prepared required HR documents, forms & processes, faced complete HR audit process, Got Induction program certified mi ISO team, responsible for implementation of the process & documents suggested by the ISO team.
Sep 2005 - Aug 2006
Sr. HR Executive
üRequirement Mapping (Coordinating along with Managers) & creating MIS reports
üSourcing according to the requirements using Job Portals/ Directs/ Employee Referrals/ Personal Network & through Consultants
üEnsuring the smooth transition of New Joiners into the System: Handling New Joiners formalities, setting them on HRIS system, walking them through induction.
üPreparation of reports on HR matters such asrecruitment, attendance, training
Programs feedback etc.
üEvery day analyzing the Time Management of the employees and observing any irregular activity and reports to Business Manager.
üAttrition analysis - calculating level wise and location wise for process improvement (monthly, quarterly and annual basis).
üIssuing confirmation and extension of probation letters to employees.
üConduct workshops on appraisal system in teams to bring in clarity on objectives and expectations.
üPrepared various HR Formats relating to joining, induction, Training and MIS
Jun 2004 - Sep 2005
vResponsible for mass recruitment. Trained on SAP-HR module & sub module as Recruitment.
- Screening and Short listing of candidates from database, various job sites and coordinating with Agencies and various job portals
- Handled Personality interviews for the prospective candidates
§Staff annual training plan. Coordinating with concerned managers for development and training issues. Conducting Individual Development Plan and setting performance goals
- Handling Entry to Exit responsibilities of an employee
- Review records and collect all pertaining records of new Joiners and sending them for employment verification to the research team
- Have Handling Time keeping, Attendance monitoring, Data entry, Salary Disbursement, Employee induction, PF, ESIC, Gratuity, personnel files, Joining formalities, handing over & taking over and no-dues formalities
- Maintaining healthy Client Relations Assisting the Administration In charge in all Administration related activities
Bachelor of Computer Application (B.C.A.) is 3 year degree program comprises of 6 semester pattern. It covers basic & advance computers study like Java. Oracle, VC++, XML, etc. Secured 1st class throughout this degree program.
2004 - 2005
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) is 4 semester of 2 years master degree program. My aim was to get in to the management if any IT company. After lot of research & study background BCA, I've decide to go for the specialization of Information Technology with Human Resource which was the best combination of dual specialization I found. Secured Distinction through this degree program.