CloudPay Asia Pvt Ltd, Singapore
- Gather requirements from key stakeholders, customers and subject matter experts to define the scope and requirements of 'Payroll & HR' system and thereby creating the FS.
- Participating in data requirements / process design sessions, data conversion, proof-of-concept, data analysis, audit compliance, regression testing.
- Design, develop & implement reporting standards to ensure transparency & performance in the job. Analyse client’s HR/Payroll business needs through client working sessions and support development of new business processes & a future state design.
- Preparation of data extracts to load into Workday from PeopleSoft HRMS, Legacy Payroll and other hosted applications.
- Organise weekly product meetings to review/approve the new change requests and features. Prepare internal and external reports on projects in coordination with different departments
- Provide fit gap analysis, business process re-engineering, configuration, data conversion, application integration, testing, rollout and post-implementation support.
- Initiate the Deployment, Support, Release Management and manage UAT Closure.
- Perform load/stress testing and managed the Defects reported via JIRA.