Alorica Philippines Incorporated
- Create an encouraging environment at work to inspire employees for open communications, and inculcate a sense of team spirit and accountability among them.
- Set specific, measurable and attainable performance targets with efficiency and quality.
- Coach and motivate employees to reach their full potential in line with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Conduct performance evaluation of Team Leads and employees to identify and categorize staff members as target achievers and non-achievers. Guide non achievers on ways to improve work performance.
- Organize training workshops to improve the performance of the members who are lagging behind in terms of performance.
- Monitor team members' participation to ensure the training they providing is being put into use, and also to see if any additional training is needed.
- Communicate and coordinate with supervisors, team leaders, operatives and third parties to gather information and resolve issues.
- Maintain daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly customer service progress report.
- Handle escalated calls, complaints, questions, and queries as required.