Production and Material Planning Eng.
Heba Fire Fighting Mfg
Production and Material Planning Engineer
This company is active in production of fire fighting equipment`s handle the following positions
1. Product ion Supervisor ( 11/2004 - 03/2009 )and I was responsible for :
- • Establishing annual production plan.
- • Setting & Developing strategies & objectives.
- • Monitoring & analyzing production process.
- • Conduct time and motion study for all divisions.
- • Using a range of tools and techniques to motivate the production staff .
- • Coordinate with logistics department for incoming materials.
- • Coordinate with Sales team for all required demands.
- • Plan all our factory needs for the raw material the (Local and foreign).
- • Prepare all needed reports from the management for all production issues.
- • Coordinate with Maintenance team for setting preventive maintenance.
2. Establishing and leading planning department for the factory from 03/2009 up to date ,throw the following roles and responsibilities:
- Following up the planning and production process
- Preparation of annual production plan and material requirement, (Re-order point, material requirement planning, ABC Analysis, safety stock).
- Create MRP and Analyze Material Requirement for both Foreign and Local .
- Creating B.O.M’s on Special Product Request for Quotations.
- Creating B.O.M’s for New Products.
- Preparing production cost analysis and control, (Actual material consumption, reducing scrap).
- Establish actual time usage for each process, (Creation of process routing on SAP).
- Monitoring stock movements for raw materials and finished goods.
- Responsible for All Material Request both Foreign & Local which Needed in Production through SAP System.
- Create Job Orders Based on Target Plan and Purchase Orders.
- Monitoring Warehouse Material Stock as well as Material Value .