Gip sp. z o.o. is an author of software for Hotels and Restaurants in Poland.
I was responsible for complete system delivery at customer location, including hardware and software setup, work coordination between team members and customers.
IT Customer Support
- Helping users to implement optimal data architecture
- Providing training to new users, planning workflow at customer end
- Delivering reports and analysis for various functions
- Application support with configuration and daily use (front sell, administration of database, reports, etc.)
Developers Support (for GiP Sp. Z o.o. application)
- Software updates installation, manual application tests (at user location)
- Reporting errors and bugs
- Proposing improvements and new features related to software
- Assembling computer parts, soldering cables (RS232)
- Laying network cables (UTP5/6)
- Printers configuration (local - LPT, USB, network – TCP IP, host computer)
- Cash Register and Receipt Printer installation (TCP IP, RS232, USB)
- Network, routers and WiFi configuration