Head, Performance Marketing
The Viral Fever, Mumbai
- Paid Marketing & Media Partner Management -
- Fiction Content, Non Fiction Content, Influencer Business, & TVFPlay - Managing end-to-end paid marketing strategy - includes creating, launching, planning, execution and optimization of high volume advertising campaigns on Google, Facebook, Instagram, etc for channels from The Viral Fever Network - includes The Viral Fever, The Screen Patti, Girliyapa, The Timeliners, Non-fiction content such as Royal Palate, Royal Challengers Bold League and The Viral Stars, etc; the Influencer & Talent Network; and, SVOD and AVOD for TVF's platform, TVFPlay.
- Testing multiple ad formats and campaign types such as traffic campaigns, video campaigns, universal app campaigns, engagement campaigns, dynamic campaigns, remarketing campaigns across platforms & networks.
- Strategic bidding, budget management, campaign enhancement and optimization.
- Analyzing performance data and monitoring all paid campaigns closely to ensure efforts have the highest possible ROI.
- Communicate with the stakeholder on a regular basis to report on campaigns and overall health and provide recommendations to enhance performance.
- Work with internal teams to generate advertising assets including video, graphics, ad copy, and landing page URLs.
- SEO - Performing keyword research for YouTube tags to meet 100% YouTube SEO.
- Media Partner Management - Managing, maintaining and developing strong media partner relationships with Google, Facebook, Amazon, etc. Facebook Workshop for Creators - Helped organize Facebook creators workshop for TVF Talent & Influencers, etc.
- Reporting & Analysis - Creating investor led reports, CEO-level reports, Brand Pre-Evals, Brand Post Evals, Weekly TVF Network Channel Reports, & Channel Wise Reports.
- TVFPlay App - End-to-end response management & Translating app store listing into multiple languages to reach to users in any market.
- Training - Conducted paid marketing training sessions for team.