Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, and Rutgers University
- Working on Barrett’s Esophagus Carcinogenesis (BEC) and GERD related project.
- Worked on column cancer research and IBD related project.
- Extensively search scientific articles to support the research.
- Prepared media, Handled and maintained human cell lines, performed RT PCR, DNA and RNA Extraction and quantification, DNA sequencing of samples, electrophoresis and western blotting.
- Performed cell counting and immunofluorescence (Experience with FACS).
- Recorded and analyzed data and presented in lab meetings.