Media Relations Intern
University of Oregon
- Write and edit news releases about University of Oregon events and news for media outlets.
- Shoot video footage for Inside Oregon, an online publication for the University of Oregon, which is seen by 7,000 members of faculty and staff.
- Conduct video interviews for video segments on Inside Oregon and the University of Oregon website.
- Create multimedia projects for Inside Oregon.
- Manage InsideOregon Twitter account by posting news to 800 followers throughout the day and create engagement by re-tweeting stories of interest for University of Oregon faculty and staff.
- Create, update and distribute media contact rosters using MEDIAtlas, a global media database.
- Help the media relations office with special events, such as ESPN's College GameDay and the U.S. Olympic Trials.