As a brand strategist, I bring a deep passion for building purpose-driven brands that provide clarity to a company and its customers. As the top of my MBA class at the Foster School of Business, I understand the need for strategy to effectively steer the organization and drive enterprise value. To be a great brand strategist, you cannot have one without the other.
A brand - after all - is simply the outward expression of your business strategy, manifested in the minds of our generation.
- I have 9 years in brand & business strategy with training in primary research, data analysis, positioning and portfolio architecture
- I currently report into the VP of Brand Strategy at T-Mobile, managing the brand strategy, portfolio architecture and branded lines of businesses across T-Mobile, US.
- I've lead brand & business strategies, go-to-market strategies, and integrated marketing campaigns for some of the largest brands in the world (Amazon, Microsoft, eBay, T-Mobile)
- I have lived in more than 5 countries and am always planning my next thing
- I have a chocolate lab whom I love dearly; he finds me tolerable
- I go hiking a lot. On every hike I have a moment where I stop and think: "I hate hiking."