As a Brand Strategy lead (and former lead for Product Strategy & Planning) at T-Mobile, I bring a combination of high-level strategic vision and the ability to realize those strategies through to implementation. I focus on building teams that have a common vision, are collaborative, forward-thinking, process-driven and data-backed. Cross-functional collaboration is key to my role, requiring partnership and executive buy-in with diverse stakeholders in corporate strategy, commercial, marketing and product to craft long-term, comprehensive strategies.
Regardless of the role I play, I lead with empathy - for customers, coworkers, clients. I embrace change and create process from ambiguity. I consider myself an innovator - of ideas, of processes, of things.
- I have 9 years in digital and brand strategy with training in primary research, data analysis, positioning and portfolio architecture
- I have lead multidisciplinary teams, overseeing upwards of $2mil in billings annually
- I've lead brand strategies, go-to-market strategies, and integrated marketing campaigns for some of the largest brands in the world (Amazon, Microsoft, eBay)
- I have lived in more than 5 countries and am always planning my next thing
- I have a chocolate lab whom I love dearly; he finds me tolerable
- I go hiking. On every hike I have a moment where I stop and think: "I hate hiking."