As the lead for Strategy & Planning for product and experience at T-Mobile, I am building a team that is collaborative, forward-thinking, process-driven and data-backed. I work with corporate strategy, commercial, and product teams to craft a long-term, comprehensive strategy and product roadmaps, ensuring that the organization meets its enterprise goals. I work with product leads to then facilitate the adoption and execution of strategies into individual departments' project roadmaps, and act as the central point of contact to senior executives and other organizational leads across the enterprise.
Regardless of the role I play, I lead with empathy - for customers, coworkers, clients. I embrace change and create process from ambiguity. I consider myself an innovator - of ideas, of processes, of things. I have the heart of a writer and the mind of a strategist.
- I have 8 years in digital and brand strategy with training in primary research, data analysis, positioning and portfolio architecture
- I have lead multidisciplinary teams, overseeing upwards of $2mil in billings annually
- I've lead brand strategies, go-to-market strategies, and integrated marketing campaigns for some of the largest brands in the world (Amazon, Microsoft, eBay)
- I have lived in more than 5 countries and am always planning my next thing
- I have a chocolate lab whom I love dearly; he finds me tolerable
- I go hiking. On every hike I have a moment where I stop and think: "I hate hiking."