Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Social Worker
Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital, FL
- Worked with the inter-diciplinary team to provide comprehensive treatment and services to patients and their families.
- Case managed all follow up clinic needs.(medication ordering, hospital and rehab transfers in State and out of State, ect.)
- Coordinated patients camp referrals and attendance.
- Provided psycho-social assessments to children with a diagnosis of cancer and blood related' deceases.
- Provided supportive counseling to patients and their families.
- Referred patients and families to community agencies and resources:(make-a-wish foundation etc.)
- Community Clinic liaison.
- Managed daily operations of the Love Jen fund.