Sep 2014 - Jul 2015
Business Support Manager
Transport for London
Local government organisation responsible for most aspects of London's transport system.
- Diary and meeting management for Head of Group Business Planning and Performance.
- Process Administration
- New Starter Inductions
- Supporting the Change Manager with business initiatives
- Producing presentations and report writing for an executive level
- Secretariat for Financial Leadership Team meetings
- Event Management for wider Finance community
- PA cover to the Group CFO.
- Analyse and make recommendations for improved processes and efficiencies
Oct 2013 - Sep 2014
Personal Assistant, Global Banking & Markets.
HSBC Bank London
One of the world's largest banking and financial organisations. Headquartered in London, HSBC operates an international network Serving 52 million customers in 74 countries and territories.
Own and manage multiple complex diaries, using initiative to resolve conflicts and anticipating the Managing Directors requirements.
Ensuring efficient scheduling of meetings, coordinating with all relevant parties ensuring best possible use of time.
Anticipate, coordinate and manage complex travel and meeting schedule itineraies.
Maintenance of client relationships at a senior level and their PA's
- Comprehensive secretarial and administrative services to multiple Managing Directors, including diary, email and meeting management.
- Processing expense claims and general office admin for the team.
- Organising business dinners and events, offsite meetings.
- Document Management, requiring discretion of highly restricted and sensitive information.
- Maintaining relationships with team members and assistants throughout the business as well as local and international colleagues and clients.
- Problem solving skills and Ad Hoc tasks.
Dec 2008 - May 2013
Personal Assistant / Team Co-ordinator
Project Management Short Course, Auckland University. 2012
Change Management Short Course, Westpac NZ. 2012
Business Administration and Computing Certificate, Christchurch Institution of Technology, Christchurch, New Zealand. 2006
Certification in Sales Training, Glassons LTD 2005
National Certificate of Educational Achievement, Levels 1, 2, 3. Riccarton High School. 2004
University Entrance, Riccarton High School. 2004