Human Resources Officer
DP World Australia
- Coordinate performance management processes and support Department Managers in regards to all disciplinary discussions up to final warning stage.
- Investigate and manage disciplinary matters and grievances such as absenteeism, promotions, EEO complaints and performance issues.
- Provide advice and coaching to Department Managers on HR/ER issues including conditions of employment and advice on resolving staff issues and implementing changes in conditions of employment.
- Liaise with union representatives and site delegates in regards to industrial relations issues.
- Ensure EA compliance, accurate interpretation and application of various Acts, Awards etc and report any inconsistencies.
- Facilitate recruitment processes such as coordination of medical and functional assessments, interviews and reference checking.
- Prepare and update reports for the HR department i.e. unplanned absences, terminations and staff movements.