Looking for an entry level IT position, that will helps me advance in the technology world while utilizing my previous experience in management and tech support.
University of Washington
Expected Graduation date: May, 2013
Apr 2009 - Mar 2011
Associates in Business Degree
Apr 2011 - Present
Technology Suppot Specialist
- Answer customers questions and recommend technologies that is suitable for their needs.
- Provide technical support to customers, and help in troubleshooting software and hardware issues.
- Awarded"employee of the month award" twice in five months period. Awarded
Sep 2011 - Present
Online Support Specialist
- Test, edit and upload mobile games and apps on foreign mobile service providers' servers such as Nextel Brazil and Southern LINC.
- Provide after sale tech support for mobile games and apps.
Jul 2009 - Feb 2011
As Seen on TV
- Maintained store staff, by hiring and training new employees.
- Responsible for inventory control, receiving, merchandising and store maintenance.
- Achieved the highest store sales in the region for six straight months.
Dec 2010 - Feb 2011
- Researched new technologies that could be used in implementing the company’s ideas.
- Provided technical support to wireless routers.
- Revised all the paperwork that is required for the patent application.
2002 - 2009
Volunteer Team Leader
- Organized, planned, managed and evaluated children camps.
- Assisted in guiding young people who drop-out of schools.
- Worked on projects to rebuild, paint and fix damaged buildings and schools for less privileged neighborhoods.
2006 - 2008
- Specialized in American and Chinese cuisines and served lunch and dinner; accommodated up to 170 guests and managed up to 20 associates
- Greeted customers, took reservations, served food and beverages
- Made sure that all tasks were completed and tables were properly set before, during and after opening hours