Responsible of all IT issues, including management, development, Training and consulting. In addition to full oracle ERP application follow up and administration.
ERP is an Oracle based data base called ( Integra ) is bought from a local company with all of its models : Finance, HR, Warehouse, Absence, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Returns and Sales.
In addition to all of these duties, I am involved in other managerial and financial tasks, since I am responsible about the ERP program and should convert employee's words to an IT tasks. These tasks such as:
1. Member of the Commission budget preparation, and design a full-linked sheets that make effects directly on the net profit.
2. Prepare payroll and salary slips for employees, in addition to calculate social security salary and discount, rather than connect hand patch attendance clock to audit absence.
3. Lead a project to install monitoring system contains of 23 cam's , with a PTZ control, and join them to the network , publish to the internet and enable them over Apple and Android .
4. Control DVR & NVR cameras recording systems and manage records and views.
5. Have a full access to control warehouse records, available stock and manufacturing processes and overheads.
6. Have the skill and authority to buy computer equipment's and make comparative between price offers.
7. Have a control on shares and join Shareholders' meetings.