Summary of Experiece
8 years and 8 months Experience in the field of mechanical inspection,Quality Control and NDT for in-service and new construction of oil and Gas plants and Petrochemical Industries with total (4 Turnarounds,3 shutdowns, 3 Mega projects and 2 years on-stream inspection in life plant).
Area of Experience
- Performing internal, external, planned & unplanned inspections of all static equipment’s/facilities (Vessels, columns, , Separators, heat exchangers, tanks, etc. And piping’s) and to report the findings and recommendations through Corrosion and inspection management system.
- Witnessing of hydro and pneumatic tests for static equipment’s and piping.
- Inspection and witnessing of pressure relieving devices, calibration, testing and maintaining the records.
- Recommend conventional and non-conventional NDT techniques for detection and reveal potential damage mechanisms.
- Radiographic film interpretation through Processed films, Computed and Digital Radiography
- Review the NDT inspection reports of static equipment’s, on-plot piping for any corrosion and recommend for repair, replacement or de-rating.
- Maintenance of inspection records in an orderly manner for easy auditing and future reference by all concerned.
- Familiar with Meridium Asset Performance Management (APM) software
- Familiar with RoserConSys Turnaround managnment Software
- Preparation of Welding Procedure Specification (WPS) & Procedure Qualification Record according to specs & codes such as (ASME IX,AWS D1.1, , and API 1104).
- Familiar with following material Safurex,Duplex,Super Duplex ,Austenitic,Super Austentic SS , 16Mo3,SA-335 (P22,P11, P09),SB 209, SA-333,SB 163 ,SB 363.
- Check the material certificates, heat number, material tractability and control.
- Monitor performance of the welders thru regular Visual audit and interpretation of RT films as per the applied codes & standards
- Inspection of welding activities before, during after weld production
- Carry out Inspection during erection of piping spools, cylindrical Storage and sphereical tanks
- Carry out Radiographic film interpretation
- Reviewing the material certificates and the witnessing the tests conducted on the incoming materials to ensure compliance with the project specifications.
- Issuing Non Conformance Report (NCR) if material preservation and installations are not complying with the standard.
- Witness and Inspection of Hydrostatic and Pneumatic testing.
- Review scope of work as project requirements and coordinates Test Packages.
- Involve in Join Walk Down with the client for line checking and punch clearing.
- Coordinates with client regarding System Punch List & Discipline Punch List.
NDT Level III
- prepare, review and Approve Written Practice according SNT-TC-1A and NDT procedures in accordance with the requirements of ASME V, ISO 17640, ISO 17636, ISO 3452, BS EN ISO 17638 and other relevant documents.
- Train, qualify, and examine the NDT personnel in accordance with company written practice.
- Witness or performing UT-Shear wave for Critical joint or RT-Waiver Joints
- Review NDT sub-contractors procedures, written practice and personnel certification documents to meet Clients/ Company requirements and recommend changes.
- Discuss quality, safety and NDT deficiencies, specifications deviations.
- Consult With Integrity team for Recommendation of proper NDE Methods.
- Supervise demonstration examination for NDE procedure qualification