- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Internal and External Communication
- Project Management
- Strategic Planning
- Confidentiality with Sensitive Information
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Flexibility and Ability to Multi-Task under Pressure
- Basic Accounting
- Event Planning plus Fundraising
- Marketing & Advertising
- Document Preparation
- Exceptional Computer Skills
- Graphic Design & Web/Video Development
- Independent Team Player
- Data Entry
- Calendar Management
- Excellent Customer Service
June 23, 2017
Dear Hiring Team,
I am writing to express great interest in the Administrative Assistant position currently available at Johnson & Johnson in Fort Washington. I am enthusiastic about the scope of the position and I am confident that my experience and abilities closely match your criteria.
Please allow me to explain briefly the contribution I would make to this position. What sets me apart from other candidates is my diverse background in both the administrative and communications fields. As my resume reflects, I have over 15 years of professional experience with a variety of skills.
I have clearly demonstrated my ability to:
- Manage tasks effectively and efficiently
- Experience to maintain confidentiality with highly sensitive materials and matters
- Proficiency in document preparation
- Experience in graphic design
- Experience in event planning
- Exceptional Attention to detail, etc.
This, combined with my extensive computer experience, allows me to work effectively with people at all levels and ages. I am confident that my organizational and communication skills, combined with a professional work ethic, will exceed your expectation.
The enclosed resume should give you an idea of my past achievements and my potential for the Administrative Assistant position. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss my qualifications and candidacy in further detail.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Heather A. Ray