- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Internal and External Communication
- Project Management
- Strategic Planning
- Confidentiality with Sensitive Information
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Flexibility and Ability to Multi-Task under Pressure
- Basic Accounting
- Event Planning plus Fundraising
- Marketing & Advertising
- Document Preparation
- Exceptional Computer Skills
- Graphic Design & Web/Video Development
- Independent Team Player
- Data Entry
- Google Calendar & Google Docs
- Excellent Customer Service
July 4, 2017
Dear Hiring Team,
I am writing to express great interest in the Administrative Assistant position currently available at a school in the Jenkintown area through Robert Half International. I am enthusiastic about the scope of the position and I am confident that my experience and abilities closely match your criteria.
Please allow me to explain briefly the contribution I would make to this position. What sets me apart from other candidates is my diverse background in both the administrative and communications fields.
As my resume reflects, throughout 15 years of professional experience, I have over 6 years of school experience. I've spent the last 3 1/2 years of my career at New Hope Academy in Yardley, PA. New Hope Academy is a private day school that provides students in grades 6-12, with emotional and learning disabilities, a different environment to learn.
I have clearly demonstrated my ability to:
- Manage tasks effectively and efficiently
- Experience to maintain confidentiality with highly sensitive materials and matters
- Proficiency in calendar management and document preparation through Google Calendar and Docs
- Experience in graphic design
- Experience in event planning
- Exceptional Attention to detail, etc.
The enclosed resume should give you an idea of my past achievements and my potential for the Administrative Assistant position. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss my qualifications and candidacy in further detail.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Heather A. Ray