Master of Business Administration
Attained my MBA from DeVry University's Keller Graduate School of Management.
Clients have included:
Allied Business Group
Kane Koval Associates
Unified Government of Wyandotte County, Kansas
Armed Forces Insurance
Fosters Energy Services
Allied Global Services
My interest is focused on helping business truly utilize technology to make themselves better, more efficient, and more profitable. That was technology's original promise. I believe that it is still the holy grail for businesses. Based on that basic premise I examine technologies that I deal with or find that really have promise to make businesses better. That may include social media, mobile technology, cloud computing, software development, or any of a myriad of other possible topics.
· As described under Fire Lake Solutions Inc. – Armed Forces Insurance
· Developed mobile RF-based inventory and shipment tracking system
· Developed web based (ASP) administration console
· Utilized COM, ASP, HTML, SQL Server, T-SQL on Microsoft DNA architecture
· Worked for Jackson National Life’s subsidiary, National Planning Holdings (broker dealer)
· Lead a team of five interface developers on large-scale back office system
· Analyzed and documented workflows and requirements with project owner for new back office system
· Developed documentation and testing standards in cooperation with Model Office (Quality Assurance) team.
· Usability analysis and design discussions with the Model Office team
· Created a browser-based “MDI” (Multiple Document Interface) using ASP, VBScript, XML, and CSS.
· Lead project that migrated Commissions and Email portion of broker-dealer's website to an internal system from a third party vendor.
· Created team’s web based Intranet for storing documentation, support forums, and maintenance screens.
· Developed a Visual Basic-based automated NSCC commission settlement file load application.
· Co-developed a process that automatically creates commission statement in PDF format, parses them apart for individual reps, and transfer to the broker/dealer web server.
· Developed Windows Script Host scripts to automate maintenance tasks of the back office system.
· Maintained the legacy Visual Basic and Oracle based back office system.