- Developed proprietary architecture for support of industry specific peripherals, based on a custom serial digital interface. Supervised programmable core logic design for the Main Board. Developed and launched for manufacturing custom peripheral boards to support external electro-mechanical components.
- Developed conceptual designs. Completed design and documentation of assemblies, block diagrams, and manufacturing packages (Gerber files, manufacturing instructions and specifications), Bills of Materials, bid analysis and recommendations, building of prototypes, test methodology and manuals.
- Participated in the determination and identification of improvements and optimizations to operations, both in-house and with OEM’s.
- Increased economy and manufacturability of the products by optimizing product structures, BOM and assembly drawings and DFM coordination.
- Created initial conceptual and main electronics design of a micro controller based paper money acceptor. Developed hardware prototype demonstrating feasibility of the marketed product line. Achieved successful patent applications for several products by working closely with Patent Lawyers. Facilitated initial management (remotely) of the electronic hardware design.