TATA Consultancy Services - Pune
I am currently working as lead developer for British Airways Plc. I am leading a team of 11 developers & 7 system testers across multiple locations (Pune & Chennai). The team is involved in developing Mishandled Baggage System, one of the core streams in an airline under the project titled "The Travel Program", one of the largest migration programs in airline industry.
- Current role includes designing and finalizing the technical approach to implement and develop change requests being given by the customer, prior to moving the application to production
- Experienced in Agile methodology of Software development, following the SOA.
- Real world experience with all phases of development from problem definition and requirements gathering to design & architectural specification, component development, system integration, QA, deployment & documentation.
- I am also involved in the Defect Management team, acting as a defect analyst to analyse the Root Cause of the defects being reported by various levels of testing, and to share the impact analysis report to customer's IT operations team
- Possess sound knowledge of Travel & Airline domain
- Good logical & analytical ability, communication skills, relationship building abilities, and managerial skill, hence have been given an opportunity to lead a team within 2 years of my career
- Have been awarded Star performer of the month, for implementing one of the toughest modules in the stream
- My team have been awarded "Best Team" for delivering the most complex Change request, ahead of timeline with ~caveats in the acceptance
- I have also received appreciations for actively taking up the role in resource management for my portfolio