Integrated marketing firm specializing in copywriting, content marketing, collateral design, brand development, strategic planning and implementation, corporate communications, trade show support, media relations, special event planning, crisis management, and digital/social media strategy and implementation.
Selected Clients Include:
: Technoform North America; MW Windows & Doors; Designer Accents; Cohesent/CuraFlo; HSB Architects + Engineers; Peerless Products; Dorsky Hodgson Parrish Yue; eBlueprint; Stern & Company; Edelman Plumbing Supply
: Kaiser Permanente of Ohio; Cleveland Clinic; Marymount Hospital; Healthnetwork Foundation; Spirit of Women Foundation
: Chart Industries, Inc.; GasTran Systems; The Electric Sweeper Service Company; Kennedy Group RFID Solutions; Winncom Technologies; Bescast; Holmbury LTD; Patient Results Network; Voyant Technology; Freightliner/Western Star Trucks; PCX Corporation
: Allegro Realty Advisors; MCM Capital Partners; The Career Group; Cedar Brook Financial Partners; Goodman Weiss Miller; Hughie's Audio-Visual & Staging; Americas Best Value Inn
: Point to Point Communications; Gray & Company Publishers
: GymValet; Tricia Marie Salon
: Mayfield Sand Ridge Club; The Oakwood Club
: Cleveland Music School Settlement; Facing History & Ourselves; Spirit of Women; Cleveland State University
- Devised and implemented North American launch of international glass components manufacturer Technoform North America. Campaign included the unveiling of two core products and yielded significant hits in primary media targets. Subsequent work includes development and placement of bylined 'thought leadership' columns in key publications and ongoing trade show support.
- Orchestrated ongoing national media relations campaign for HSB Architects + Engineers. Campaign has yielded more than one million impressions through bylined columns and interviews in key trade publications, positioning HSB's principals as industry thought leaders in areas that include LEED® certification, sustainability, energy modeling and Building Information Modeling (BIM).
- Built local and national brand awareness of reprographics leader eBlueprint and generated internal and external communications materials to facilitate ownership transition. Developed all copy for Web site revamp and supervised all Web copy optimization efforts.
- Provided turnkey creative direction, copywriting and account supervision for multiple client brochures, sell sheets, Web site development projects, direct mail promotions, ad campaigns, and other internal and external communications initiatives.
- Strategized and implemented crisis communications tactics for a client embroiled in publicly reported customer litigation. Successful campaign prepared key client spokespersons for a variety of potential interview scenarios.
- Implemented strategic plan to broaden exposure for MW Windows & Doors before, during and after International Builders Show (IBS). Campaign generated broad exposure in key industry publications and led to additional interviews and coverage in months following IBS.
- Led regional media relations campaigns for Kaiser Permanente of Ohio that generated significant ROI through coverage in primary consumer business publications.
- Developed brand platform for Hughie's Audio-Visual & Staging for use transforming the company from regional company to national industry leader.
- Publications in which articles have appeared include Construction Business Owner, Commercial Business Owner, Glass Magazine, Door & Window, Heartland Real Estate Business, Banking News, Internet Telephony, Hydrocarbon Processing, Chemical Equipment, Home Health Products, Process Engineer, Pipeline & Gas Journal, Kitchen & Bath Design News, Plumbing + Mechanical, Cleveland Bar Journal, Multi-Family Trends, Properties, Builders Exchange, Crain's Cleveland Business, Cleveland Magazine and Inside Business.
Selected bylined articles:
LEED®-EBOM Strategies for Building Owners
. Bob Bajko, AIA LEED AP ID+C, Crain's Cleveland Business, August 2, 2010. http://tinyurl.com/3e6h95o
Design Strategies to Ensure a Smooth Business Move
. Bob Bajko, AIA LEED AP ID+C, Crain's Cleveland Business, June 9, 2008. http://tinyurl.com/44pgdvh
Cutting the Wires: How Wireless Technology Continues to Advance Automated Building Systems
. Bob Bajko, AIA LEED AP ID+C, Heartland Real Estate Business, June 2010. http://www.heartlandrebusiness.com/articles/JUN10/cover1.html
Energy Modeling Provides Tangible Benefits for Contractors and Developers
. Bob Bajko, AIA LEED AP ID+C, Commercial Business Owner, November 29, 2010. http://tinyurl.com/3pbtkuo
Going green is easier than you think, Part I.
Bob Bajko, AIA LEED AP ID+C. Builders Exchange, August 2008. http://tinyurl.com/3kdqln4.
Going green is easier than you think, Part II
. Bob Bajko, AIA LEED AP ID+C. Builders Exchange, September 2008. http://www.bxmagazine.com/article.asp?ID=922.
IT Pandemic Planning Must Start Long Before Outbreak
. Brian Rosenfelt, CPA, FtOCC, Voyant Technology, Crain's Cleveland Business, January 11, 2010. http://tinyurl.com/3hjuz8f
Green IT: New Technology Advancements Can Deliver Significant Cost Savings
. Brian Rosenfelt, CPA, FtOCC, Voyant Technology. Builders Exchange, June 2010. http://tinyurl.com/3eoyc7h
Culturally Competent Care a Collaborative Task
. Dr. Ronald L. Copeland - Kaiser Permanente of Ohio, Crain's Cleveland Business, December 3, 2007. http://tinyurl.com/3bgnmv4
Employees At Risk For, Suffering From Chronic Disease, Key to Stifling Costs
. Patricia D. Kennedy-Scott - Kaiser Permanente of Ohio, December 4, 2006. http://tinyurl.com/3gup92p
Looking Into Spacer Systems: Factual, Reliable Data for Purchasers
. Mark Silverberg, President - Technoform North America. Glass Magazine, May 1, 2007. http://tinyurl.com/3wsaynd
Holistic Performance Defines Today's Highest-Performing Spacer Systems
. Jeff Lehman, Technoform North America. December 2006. http://tinyurl.com/3kp33h7
Tomorrow's Branch Bank - Today: Branch Bank Design Trends
. Damon Tasseff, Allegro Realty Advisors. Bank News, July 2004.
Mitigating Conflicts in Traditional Real Estate
. Michael Cantor, Allegro Realty Advisors, Cleveland Bar Association Journal, October 2004.
Repiping or Lining: Strategies to Keep Multifamily Plumbing Systems Running Smoothly
. Skip Wolfe, CuraFlo. Multi-Housing News, September 24, 2009. http://tinyurl.com/3vxvl5j
Back To School: Why Senior Living Communities Thrive Near College Campuses
. Cornelia Hodgson, Dorsky Hodgson Parrish Yue. Multi-Family Trends, January 25, 2005.
From Clean to Green: How Cleanliness Can Boost Your Membership Strategy
. Bruce Sherman, Ph.D. / President, GymValet. Club Industry, February 2010.
Brand-Aid: How Strategic Tactics Drive Cabinet Sales
. Mark Goren, President, Point to Point Communications. Kitchen & Bath Design News, October 2005. http://tinyurl.com/3t43qa3
Marketing Opportunities in an Economic Downturn
. David Wasserstrom, Vantage Communications. Builders Exchange, January 2010. http://tinyurl.com/3hksl4h