Cincinnati Hamilton County Community Action Agency
- Identifies responses to calls for proposals and participation in grant programs.
- Prepares, reviews, processes, and submits grant applications, letters of intent, and other related funding proposal correspondence/documentation.
- Gathers information from diverse sources to support proposals; collaborates with a variety of staff, management, and executive leadership to produce successful and timely grant applications.
- Works with program and other staff to create budgets, scopes of work, and other critical grant elements.
- Utilizes data to enable comprehensive responses under tight timelines.
- Prepares and assembles supplemental data and tracks grant through approval process.
- Coordinates the development, communication, and execution of grant opportunities.
- Responsible for coordination and completion of the Community Assessment
- Produces reports for HS/EHS management, including delegates, based on grantee-wide data collection and analysis including recommendations for program improvement (Annual goals and objectives, child outcomes, CLASS, etc.)