Phillips MediaSource is a leader in corporate media campaigns and HD video production. Phillips MediaSource produces the long-running television program Texas Country Reporter which debuted in 1972.
- Composed scripts and edited segments for multiple television programs: Texas Country Reporter, Local Fare, and Country Women.
- Established production schedules, show content, and budgets.
- Selected talent and directed the production of story segments.
- Produced radio programming content for the American digital cable channel, RFD-TV.
- Executive Director of the internship program.
- Served as the senior trainer responsible for teaching new employees.
- Designed and developed graphics, layouts, and patterns for in-store products ranging from company apparel to DVD box sets.
- Planned and organized the annual ‘Texas Country Reporter Festival’ – the largest one-day festival in Texas.
- Managed multiple social media accounts and conducted campaigns to build brand awareness.