Phillips Productions Inc.
Phillips Productions is a subsidiary of Phillips MediaSource, a leader in corporate media campaigns and HD video production. Phillips MediaSource produces the long-running television program Texas Country Reporter which debuted in 1972.
- Composed scripts and edited segments for weekly television programs: Texas Country Reporter, Local Fare, and Country Women.
- Established production schedules, show content, and budgets.
- Selected talent and directed the production of story segments.
- Produced radio programming content for the American digital cable channel, RFD-TV.
- Developed graphics and layouts and conducted the market launch of new in-store products such as DVD box sets and company apparel.
- Planned and organized the annual ‘Texas Country Reporter Festival’ – the largest one-day festival in Texas.
- Managed multiple social media accounts and conducted campaigns to build brand awareness.