Industry Solutions & Services Consultant
Accenture (formerly Davies Consulting, LLC)
Serve as a consultant in the utility industry with a primary focus on emergency management. Drive utility change management by understanding project objectives and organizational culture, and strategically creating a conduit for unforced, uniform acceptance. Specialize in corporate communications, with an understanding of how it functions with utility Operations, Planning, and Logistics practices. Proficient in reviewing and rewriting utility plans, developing and training emergency response organizations, and auditing utility event responses.
- Supported company-wide implementation of Incident Command System (ICS) at all seven American Electric Power (AEP) operating companies including ICS-based response process development/improvements, training, tabletop and functional exercises.
- Supported upgrade of emergency response processes in response to regulatory requirements to use ICS; implemented tabletop exercises and a high-level functional exercise to test new processes.
- Led enterprise-wide functional exercises for Iberdrola USA (now Avangrid) in 2014-2017.
- Contributed to the re-design of crisis communications processes at Connecticut Light & Power.
- Worked with Pepco Holdings, Inc. to conduct Tabletop and Functional exercises.
- Reviewed and suggested/incorporated process and organizational improvements to emergency plans at AEP, Ameren, First Energy, Pacific Gas & Electric, Pepco Holdings, Inc., San Diego Gas & Electric, SMEPA, Toronto Hydro, and other utilities.
- Supported post storm audits and writing storm reports for Toronto Hydro and Nova Scotia Power.
- Facilitated and wrote a final report for a communications roundtable that included utilities that have successfully executed leading communications practices throughout the industry.